Seattle Gallery Event Sells Out Obama (and other Artists' Political) T-Shirts in Minutes!

This comes from Pamela Kealey, who wrote to us about the Obama fundraiser she and Fay Jones organized and held at the Catherine Person Gallery in Seattle. Over two dozen Seattle artists donated hand-painted and custom designed T-shirts, which sold out in just minutes. The event raised $5,558 for the Obama campaign. I have included a few photos, to give an idea of the variety. Wish I'd known about the event! Slugbug
link to all the photos

Web1
Img_0781
Web3
Web2
Web

1 comments:

  1. Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
    to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the decrease publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=pandora 79167 ?
    I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg